Jewelcrafting is a profession introduced to wow gold the Burning Crusade expansion. WOW players are able to make rings, trinkets, necklaces and more, as well as gems for socketed items. Special for any Jewelcrafters are figurines which are Bind on Pickup.
You can begin to learn to cut gems for sockets as soon as you hit level 300 in Jewelcrafting. You can only learn the skills by buying from the Master Jewelcrafter of your faction in Hellfire Peninsula, or various faction vendors that require a certain level of reputation with them before you can purchase the designs.
You will find equipment with sockets on them in Outland and Northrend. Jewelcrafters can cut raw gems into jewels which can then be placed into the socket, giving the item bonus stats. A socketed gem can be replaced with a different gem, but this will destroy the original gem.
- My personal order to WoW Gold income [2013-02-19]
- The trend is going that WoW Gold way [2013-02-19]
- What do you need to WoW Gold Decades? [2013-02-19]
- Lots of people take too lightly the requirement for WoW Gold web sites [2013-01-16]
- World of Warcraft : Blizzard Art Book to Debut Tonight [2013-01-16]
E-mail : Tools of Livechat :
Customer Support Email: Service@008400.com
Tools of Livechat :
2.The language that our work uses is English, pleaseuse English to communicate.
3.If you spend more than USD100 on it , please contact with our online support asap to speed up your order process.